The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) will pickup IT assets and prepare them for surplus.
1. Navigate to: go.wcu.edu/surplus
2. Log in using your WCUid and password
3. Find the device's IT asset number. This should be physically attached to the device on a green label. If you are unable to find a green tag, you may also use the WCU asset red/purple tag or the device's serial number.
4. Enter the IT asset number into the field labeled Green Tag. If you don't have a green tag or it's unreadable, you may also enter the red/purple tag or the serial number in the appropriate fields.
5. Click the button labeled Find.
6. Enter the pickup location for the device.
Note: Please be descriptive.
7. Enter the condition of the device.
8. Click next.
9. For multiple assets, repeat steps 6-12.
10. Click Save! You must click Save for the form to be submitted.