Request Permission to Remove University Asset from Campus
4. Review the pre-populated fields and make any necessary updates to the information. Changes can be made through an asset control form in necessary.
5. If you will not be taking the asset off campus, select the checkbox next to Asset Does Not Leave Campus.
6. Select Save and submit form.
7. A window appears notifying you the request has been submitted. Click OK.
8. You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the request and its current status:
9. If the request is approved by your immediate supervisor, you will receive the following email:
10. If the request is denied by your immediate supervisor, you will receive the following email: