For supervisors. Use these steps to Approve or deny an Off Campus Asset Request
- You will receive an email notification when an employee submits a request to remove an asset from campus. To go directly to the request, click the Approval link in the email. To see all requests awaiting your approval, click the My Approvals Dashboard link:
- Login to My Approvals using your WCUid and password.
- Review the request and select Approve or Deny. If you would like to receive a copy of the approval/denial email, check the box:
- If the request is denied, you will be prompted to provide a message to the requester. Click OK.
- A window appears notifying you the request has been approved or denied. Click OK.
- Your employee will receive an email notification that the request has been approved or denied:
- You may also review and approve all current and completed approval requests by logging in to My Approvals
10. Select the request from the list of Current Approval Requests:
11. Continue from Step 4 above. Note: you may click the Hand icon in the upper left corner of Approval, and then select Approve or Deny without opening the detailed approval request.