See machine translation for 

Take my WCU computer to another country

If faculty or staff want take a WCU computer to another country, please complete the following forms and submit to the Office of the Provost, 560HFR: 


International Travel Request and Approval Form 

International Travel Approval Form: Travel Abroad 

Both forms require sign off by the Office of the Provost. Once they are signed off there they both go to the Office of International Programs and Services.

© Copyright 2014 - 2021 BMC Software, Inc.

Did you find this article helpful?