Follow steps below to setup your Wacom Intuos pen tablet for the first use.
- Plug the USB cable into your tablet and computer.
- Download and install driver. Control Click on the link below for your operating system.
- Mac | Windows
- Restart your computer (for Windows only, and not required for Mac) and follow the instructions to set up your Intuos and get your software*.
Note: If you have issue with the tablet wanting to bring up a tools menu instead of working with the tool in Photoshop or any other applications on a Windows 10 machine there is a setting in the Wacom tablet Properties that you will need to change.
- In Windows 10 launch the Wacom Tablet Properties, click on the Mapping tab and uncheck 'Use Window Ink' (see image below). You will have to do the same for all Applications listed. See sample below.
How to pair your Wacom Intuos via Bluetooth® to your computer.
Make sure your tablet has a good charge before trying to pair.
- Unplug your tablet
- Open the Bluetooth settings/preferences on your computer.
- Press the power (middle) button of your Intuos and the LED will start blinking blue.
4. On your computer, select “Wacom Intuos” and then “Pair”.