Use WCU-Media to connect gaming systems and streaming devices to the internet at WCU. Attempting to connect to eduroam with a console or streaming device will not work.
1. Go to wireless.wcu.edu on another device and click Gaming and Streaming Device
2. Enter your WCUid (everything before the @ in your WCU email) and password
3. Enter the MAC address of your gaming or streaming device
ex :AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF, AA-BB-CC-DD-EE-FF, or AABBCCDDEEFF
Note: We recommend searching online to determine the MAC address for your device. i.e. "how to find mac address for TCL Roku TV" or "how to find mac address for Amazon Fire stick"
4. Enter a Device name, something you can use to identify the device later if needed
5. If applicable, check the Enable AirGroup checkbox. This is used for sharing devices with other users, such as wireless printers, or Apple TVs. If you’re unsure if you need this setting, it is best to leave it unchecked
7. On the registered device, connect the gaming/streaming device to the WCU-Media wireless network