These are the instructions on how to setup Eduroam on a Laptop PC.
- Go to wireless.wcu.edu to download and install Xpress Connect
- Click on Recommended Option
- Login with your WCU credentials
- You may log in with either your WCUid (i.e. jsmith2) or your entire email address (i.e. email@example.com)
- You will be redirected to the Wireless Setup page
- Click on Download for Windows
- Navigate to your downloads folder
- Double click on Network Wizard Loader and the Cloudpath Loader will begin downloading the configuration
This window will appear. It will take quite a while and seem like it is stuck at 33%. Just wait.
It will bring up the following window.
- You will be prompted with a Security Warning
- Click Yes
- You will be asked to Select a Certificate
- Click ok
- When you are asked to allow this application to make changes, click yes.