To install GlobalProtect VPN, follow the steps below:
1) Click to navigate to the GlobalProtect Download Portal
2) Select the version that corresponds to your operating system
NOTE: WCU-owned Windows Computers should install 64 bit version
3) When the download has completed, click to run the installer
4) Click "Next"
5) Click "Next"
6) Click "Next"
7) When prompted, enter you username and password.
8) Once installed, you will need to enter the portal address: globalprotect.wcu.edu and then click "connect".
9) When connecting it will ask you to sign-in and MFA. Once you complete the login, you have connected to the VPN successfully.