If you would like to keep Collaborate recordings from your Blackboard course(s), you will need to download them and upload them to Panopto.
You can download recordings from Collaborate using the following steps:
- Access Blackboard Collaborate within your course.
- Open the menu in the upper left-hand corner, and select Recordings.
- If you don’t see the recording you want, click Recent Recordings and select Recordings In A Range. Enter a date range.
- To the right of the recording you want, click the three dots in a circle icon to access Recording options, and select Download.
- Save the recording to a location on your computer or in your WCU OneDrive.
- Next upload your downloaded MP4 media file into Panopto.
Review the following information to Upload your media files to Panopto: